collapse

Author Topic: Yankees Block  (Read 6416 times)

MickeyD

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Yankees Block
« on: January 29, 2015, 10:42:54 AM »
Lefty Relievers
I acquired Rosscup and McGee thinking that Coulombe would come in with a projection well under 100 ERA+. I was dead wrong, but now it leaves me with 3 lefty relievers when I really only have two spots for them. None of these guys would be expensive to acquire at all.

Danny Coulombe (110 ERA+)
Zac Rosscup (109 ERA+)
Jake McGee (105 ERA+)

A.J. Ramos (99 ERA+, 0.3 WAR) - I'll cover all of his salary this year and all but $2.5mil next year if you want him. Hasn't been great the last few years, but has a change to bounce back and have a decent projection next year. Not looking for much, but figured I would see if there is a market.

Nick Rumbelow (102 ERA+, 0.3 WAR) - Pen arm that could do mop up duty for you with a chance he becomes a valuable middle reliever. It won't take a ton to acquire him, I just don't really have room for him right now.

Kennys Vargas - I haven't seen a projection anywhere on him. I took a flier on him at the beginning of the offseason, but I no longer have room for him on my active roster. He still could be valuable as a switch-hitter with some power, but I have a hard time figuring out what ZIPs will do with him now that he's in Japan.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2019, 04:23:46 PM by MickeyD »

* Rosters

* Sim Results