collapse

Author Topic: Tibe Trade Block 2019  (Read 194 times)

TjBarnaba

• View Profile
Tibe Trade Block 2019
« on: March 22, 2019, 09:26:16 AM »
Iím sure this team couldíve really been interesting if they were able to participate in FA but here we are. I have a 50/50 split on where I want to take things. Regardless of the direction I go, I have a few needs.

Starting Pitching- We need to add at least three quality starters but realistically the number is four. I understand this most likely wonít happen overnight so just reach out if you see something that can work for us.

Second Base- We have a glaring hole at 2B and will take offers to fill the position. With that being said, Iím not placing a huge value on the position and tend to stick a bat in this spot regardless of defensive liability. Not interested in paying a premium but still, itís a need.

Closer- This group lacks a guy who can shut the door and there isnít much help in the minors. Looking for a young asset who can grow with the team. Send offers!!!

Alright, Iím going to also put this out there, until Monday at 12pm Eastern Time, the following players are on the trade block. After Monday, Iím not listening to offers on the players.

Francisco Lindor - Bring the heat
Joey Gallo - Going to take a lot
Lewis Brinson - TOOLS
Dan Vogelbach - Iím happy to keep him but letís see if anyone else wants to jump.

Cleveland is open for business!!!

TjBarnaba

• View Profile
Re: Tibe Trade Block 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 08:01:50 AM »
Guys currently lowballing me for Lindor, thatís not going to get anything done so why waste our time? Make your best offer from the very jump or Iíll be moving on. Iím not looking to negotiate on Lindor. Make your best offer. And if your best offer is mid round picks with fading prospects, well maybe you didnít want Lindor?? Not taking any offers after Monday.

TjBarnaba

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 09:06:06 PM »
Lindor and Gallo have been dealt so that really opens the door for other opportunities with players on the roster. Iíll talk about anyone other than Ohtani at this point

TjBarnaba

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 10:42:31 AM »
Bump this. Still looking to deal from the Major league roster. If you want to take a run at Ohtani, bring your big boy pants.

TjBarnaba

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 05:03:11 PM »
Iím willing to trade CASH for draft picks. If anyone has their eyes on a on a championship, an extra handful of millions wonít hurt come time for the deadline.

TjBarnaba

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 10:00:54 PM »
Just a reminder, weíre interested in talking about a trade for the following

Tyler White
Lewis Brinson
Renato Nunez
Jonathan Holder
Dan Vogelbach

Iíll cover the entire salary this year and a portion of next to see some reasonable offers for Ohtani

TjBarnaba

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 03:43:11 PM »
Still taking offers on

Renato Nunez
Jonathan Holder

* Rosters

* Sim Results